1. Write the name of an alcoholic beverage and a question mark followed by “Don’t Mind If I Do!”
Ahhh much needed.
2. Talk about how INSANELY busy they are and the massive amount of things they have to do! So much so they spend the next two hours on Facebook talking about it!!
3. Use “LOL” questionably and in an overabundance. “I have cancer lol” “Me too lol”
4. Some version of this picture, allll up in your biz.
The bottom half of my body enjoying the beach.
4. Talk about preparation for tomorrows workout, take a picture of today’s workout, or reflect on the burn from yesterdays workout.
5. Delve into the recent cold they caught, list all the corresponding symptoms of said cold, then tag a photo of Dayquil and Hot Tea. Potential Caption: Yucky sniffles AND a sore throat! :(
6. Take a picture of herself scandalously dressed and tag it with this caption: “Hey you.”
And by you I mean me.
7. “Today I am thankful for gratitude lists.”
8. Attempt a really inspiring, self-written life quote. “Never take advantage of anyone. Life is short but regret is forever. Always thank your lucky stars and never forget to dance. Even in hard times, the sun will shine through the night.”
9. Talk some major smack about football and/or their fantasy team. Then talk some major smack about The Bachelor.
10. Take a picture of basically anything and caption with: LOVE. <3 <3 <3
12. Girls Night Out!! Prepare for pictures, captions and a play-by-play before the night is halfway over.
11. Something borderline horribly offensive followed by “Just Sayin.”
13. Picture of the hubs taking a nap with the baby!
14. Vent a frustration beginning with WOW. “Wow, I was under the impression that a STOP SIGN MEANS STOP.”
15. Duckface. Forever and Ever and Always.
Yall come to the party I’m having by myself in the bathroom!
Health. Happiness. Facebook. GIRLS. <3